EXPERTISE DOESN’T OCCUR BY CHANCE
Training and specialization
Our experts, in addition to their personal academic and working background, have improved their professional specializations during the years by attending courses, conferences, meetings and master programs.
Moreover, our experts are continuously updated and provided with refresher activities in order to guarantee a sure and valid technical support to any need.
Here below are some examples of courses and masters our collaborators have attended:
- Corso “Damages evaluation after a seismic event” course, organized by CINEAS – Politecnico di Milano;
- Corso “Damages evaluation after an hydrogeologic event” course, organized by CINEAS – Politecnico di Milano;
- Corso “Reconditioning cycle after an industrial-domestic accident” course organized by Munters;
- Corso “Research of fraudulent origins of fires”, organized by CINEAS;
- Collaboration with CINEAS and civil protection department for the evaluation of congruity in the occasion of damages refund after Abruzzo earthquake of April 6th 2009, as in the Decree n.3803 of 15.08.2009 of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers;
- Course for “Arbitrators” conducted by the Chamber of Commerce of Padua.
- Ongoing education course for technical and juridical-economic professionals:
““Court-appointed and party-appointed consultancy”” (2007);
- Specialization course for the “Study and design of electrical systems in explosion danger areas”;
- Specialization course on “Structural quality for safety in case of fire”;
- Specialization courses on fire prevention for what concerns the resistance of structures to fire;
- Specialization courses on fire prevention for what concerns the evaluation of fire risk;
- Specialization courses on fire prevention for what concerns the management of fire escape safety.
- “Electro-acoustic specialization” course;
- Master in Loss Adjustment organized by CINEAS;
- 4th Assit professional updating course in collaboration with Cineas on Employers Civil Liability, Professional Indemnity, Product Liability;
- “Risk prevention and evaluation on archives” course organized by CINEAS;
- “FIRE INVESTIGATION TECHNIQUES, ROLE AND COMPETENCIES OF THE FIRE INVESTIGATOR” course
- “Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan & Management” course
- “Damages derived by business interruption” course by CINEAS.
- “Intentional fire accident” course by CINEAS
- A.n.p.r.e. course “ Settlement for specific performance – The relationship with agency networks”